Physiotherapists assess the client’s level of mobility, strength, endurance, and other physical abilities to determine the impact of their illness or injury on their physical function. They diagnose the patient’s condition and develop a treatment plan that includes:
- Strengthening and therapeutic exercise.
- Mobility and flexibility improvement.
- Balance retraining and movement coordination.
- Manual therapy – intervention to reduce pain and stiffness.
- Electrical modalities such as TENS (electrical nerve stimulation) or ultrasound.
At Strength N U Therapy, physiotherapists focus on accelerating healing, maintaining, strengthening, and restoring bodily function. Using muscular strengthening and lengthening exercises coupled with electronic modalities, physiotherapists aid in the improvement of performance and quality of bodily movements. Physiotherapy also helps prevent muscle atrophy from injury, and helps correct neurological issues.